Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Episcopal Conference (KEC) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services. The organization seeks to fill in the following vacant positions: -
MEDS seeks to fill in following positions:
- Field Officer (1 slot)
- Accounts Assistant – Kisumu Branch (1 slot)
Product Marketing and positioning
- Carry out member education to improve customer experience
- Schedule field activities for efficient resource utilization so as to achieve set monthly and annual sales targets.
- Visit customers to build relationships with a view to identifying their needs.
- Follow up customer concerns for customer satisfaction.
- Collect debts to improve liquidity.
- Communicate all technical specifications to relevant committees/users.
Job Requirements: Degree in Marketing or business related course, Diploma in Pharmacy or health related course, Registration with relevant health professional body. Good computer skills including use of ERP system. Over 5 years’ experience in marketing of which 3 in marketing health products and technologies. Over 5 years driving experience.
Assistant Accountant – Kisumu Branch:
- Receipt all monies paid for accountability
- Maintain petty cash to meet operational requirements
- Maintain register for cheques
- Act as the Branch Banking Agent
- Reconcile Clients’ Purchase Order against Packing List before invoicing.
- Timely invoicing of Clients’ Orders as per authorized Packing list.
- Assist in the Investigation of sales queries and posting of Credit Notes and Debits notes where necessary.
- Reconciliation of Sales Sub-Ledger against General Ledger.
- Ensuring strict adherence to internal control on Sales and Inventory movement.
- Ensures proper documentation of sales transactions and records.
- Configure hardware and software, set up peripherals such as printers or routers, repair equipment, and provide daily support for computer network users.
- Respond to calls and e-mails from users regarding computer or infrastructure issues.
- Write reports, track inventory, evaluate new technologies, and develop contingency plans in case of network failure.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment installations.
Job Requirements: Diploma in Information and Communication Technology and Accounting Qualifications preferably at CPA Part 1 level.
If you meet the above requirement, please apply by registering online through the recruitment portal on: www.meds.or.ke/careers.
Deadline: Friday, 13th March 2020
NB: Only applications received through the portal will be considered for shortlisting