Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to email alerts, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, job title, email address, mailing address, phone number, your preferences and interests as well as other information relevant to customer surveys or offers. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
This Site is not directed to children and we request that children do not provide personally identifiable information through our Site.
If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child, we shall delete the information from our records.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
MEDS may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve Users’ experience we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and so that we may improve our Site.
- To send periodic emails If the User decides to opt-in to our email alerts, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, distribute or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We will not allow unrelated third parties to use your personal information for marketing without your consent.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may share your personal information:
- with our service providers (including, for example, suppliers who develop or host our sites or who operate mail list services for us)
- with third-party search engines that may index user profile pages and usernames as part of the URL of the user profile page by default
- if required or permitted by law
- with other third parties with your consent.
Your acceptance of these terms